4 Ways to Expand Accessibility to Online, Virtual, and Hybrid Meetings
March 16th 1 PM EST, Noon CST - Prepared for this New Territory with New Challenges?
Are you a meeting planner or media director who desires to give the elderly, poor, and rural residents access to your online meetings?
Over 1,000 organizations have bridged the gap with PhoneLiveStreaming.
In this webinar, you will learn...
- What causes the four main accessibility challenges with online meetings.
- The statistics around the size of the accessibility issue.
- The cost, risk, and impact of not addressing the problems.
- How to compare your options for addressing online inclusion.
- What others are doing to address their accessibility complications.
- How to address the uniqueness of each of the four challenges.
- How to resolve the issues at hand without bringing in more staff and systems to monitor.
- How to improve the experience and build success with those who are accessibility challenged.
Transparency and Accessibility
“PhoneLiveStreaming has expanded Mendocino County Board of Supervisors’ ability to be transparent by providing a real-time telephonic meeting streaming option to our rural residents.“
Senior Deputy Clerk of the Board